Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm Back...And In The Pink!


I know that this has been an extended blog hiatus but, you know, these things happen from time to time. Lots of stuff happened, none of which is worth mentioning here - all that is important is that I'm back and glad to be here with you!

I'm still growing my pond plants but now everything is dormant, so what to do? How about opening a new etsy shop called Tiny Shovels and stocking it with tiny vintage containers filled with equally tiny succulents!

For this Pink Saturday I wanted to show you my very first listing on the new site, a beautiful Victorian cup with an equally beautiful pink blooming cactus in it. Yes, those little pink flowers are real! This has been a really fun thing to do during these cold winter days. Enjoy!


My thanks as always to Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for hosting Pink Saturday.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! Have a wonderful V day! I just love this little cup and plant. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Happy PS!

    Jacalyn
    www.rmeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cup is gorgeous! What a lovely plant too-
    Making my PSat rounds late, but wanted to see all of the loveliness.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Happy Chinese New Year giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula,
    Glad you're back. Love that tea cup (the plant too)!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Happy Pink Saturday and a wonderful weekend.
    "My Pink Saturday"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy PS!

    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very pretty little pink planter. I love any that looks like this. Happy things have worked out for you to come back into the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula - Nancy sent me over to look at your planters and succulents- they are lovely! I never thought cacti could look so cuddlesome. Must be the lovely cups you are putting them in: they obviously appreciate it. A very novel and unusual idea.

    And that really is an outrageous pink! Who would have thought? Really fascinating.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty. I love the little plant in the cup.. I love flowers but have never tried any like this..will have to think about trying it.
    Will be back for another look

    ReplyDelete