Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Has Sprung In Houston!










After the coldest winter since 1976 it seems that spring has finally arrived in Houston. During the winter weather I couldn't work on the plants outside so my friend April and I have been working on tiny plant arrangements for inside. Now that the weather is beautiful I am torn between inside plants and outside plants! What a wonderful predicament! Enjoy these two Tiny Shovels creations - spring has sprung - hallelujah for the sunshine!
Please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more delicious pinkness!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your pink/yellow post! Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday and blessed Easter.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Two posts!!! Good for you. I just love these little arrangements.

    I'm moving along and getting things done.

    ReplyDelete